Monday, November 1, 2010

Grace and Hormones

My husband is wonderful.  I find that I'm just a bit of a grouch around him lately.  I know why, but that doesn't make it any less annoying.  Being pregnant makes you a little crazy sometimes - at least it does me.  I really don't want it to get the better of me.  I'm praying for God's power to change my heart and behavior despite the craziness going on inside of my body.

My husband has been not only tolerant but gracious.  When I get annoyed (over absolutely nothing), he doesn't make a big deal over it and at times doesn't even acknowledge it.  Furthermore, he is loving to me.  That's grace.  When your wife is having almost uncontrollable mood shifts and you are loving to her, that speaks volumes of grace.

I've been hard on him - making poopy faces and noises at him.  Very mature.  But he has been loving and kind.  So I need to pull my act together.  I want to love him as he deserves to be loved.
My wonderful husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment